Our individual travel insurance policy includes comprehensive coverage for you and the persons who are traveling with you, as detailed on your travel insurance certificate.
You can choose from any of our three plans; Gold, our most comprehensive, Silver, our most popular or Bronze depending on your needs.
If you are a frequent traveler for business, or a general travel lover who is expecting to travel abroad more than twice per year, we recommend that you purchase annual multi-trip travel insurance.
This travel insurance policy gives you more economic value at an affordable price. Find out more here.
If you are only traveling once per year, single trip travel insurance would be best for you. Find out more here.
Are you planning on going on a holiday with your family? Whether it’s a long holiday break to the Great Wall of China, a beach tour in Thailand or a fly-drive to Malaysia, you can be sure that you have the right protection for the ones you love with our family cover.
Under the Family Plan, you can choose the single trip plan or the annual multi-trip plan, each with 3 levels of cover; Bronze, Silver and Gold.
Cover benefits (under Family plan)
- 24/7 Emergency medical assistance
- 39 different benefits - one of the most comprehensive travel insurance policies on the market
- Greater discounts for the whole family
Eligibility Criteria (under Family plan)
- Maximum of 2 adults who may not be related
- Any number of dependents (children) of either of the two adults
- Children must be unmarried persons not older than 18 years of age or up to age 23 of age provided if the person is studying full-time in a recognized institution. Under this plan, you and the family members should travel together.